This page contains information and guidance to help visitors when using this site. This web site follows the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
We are continually working to improve the accessibility and usability of our content but if you are experiencing any difficulties downloading files or accessing a particular page please contact St.Wilfrids here for assistance.
Documents marked .PDF are saved in Portable Document Format. You will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view all PDF files. The Acrobat Reader software is available from the offical Adobe website for downloading free of charge (here). The free Reader allows you to view, navigate, and print PDF files across all major computing platforms.
Increasing Text Size
Some users might find screen text easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed. To do this you should simply adjust your browser's settings.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, go to the View menu, select Text Size and then either Larger or Largest. For more information visit the Microsoft help and support site.
- If you use Netscape Navigator, go to the View menu and choose Increase Font until the text is the size you require.
- If you use Firefox, go to the 'View menu', select 'Text Size' and then select 'Increase'. You can have the same effect by using the keyboard and press the keys 'Ctrl' and '+' at the same time. Firefox publishes detailed information on how to adjust the display of their browser on their website, to view the site click here.
If you have any difficulties using this site that you believe we could address, please let us know by contacting us here. It would be helpful if your e-mail contained the following:
- the URL(s) (web-address) of the page(s) that you are having difficulties with
- the nature of your disability
- a description of the problem area